Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups tomatoes
- 2 tbsp parsley flakes
- 2 cups celery, sliced thin
- ¼ tsp basil
- 1½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp oregano
- 3 oz can tomato paste
- 7 oz (2) pk shrimp, frozen, deveined, shelled
- ½ cup long-grain rice
- Mix everything except rice and shrimp in large skillet, stirring occasionally.
- Boil gently, uncovered until celery in neatly tender (about 30 minutes).
- Stir in shrimp; boil until shrimp are cooked but still tender (about 5 – 10 minutes).
- Cook rice as directed, omitting margarine or butter.
- Serve shrimp over rice.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 215
- Food exchanges: 1 bread/starch + 2 lean meat + 1 vegetable