Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
If you can't find these type of potatoes in your grocery store refrigerator section, you can substitute one pound of potatoes, peeled, cubed, parboiled and seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings.
- 10 oz pkg frozen Parmesan garlic bread
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 leeks, sliced into pieces
- 1 pound pkg sauté-ready roasted onion-flavored cubed potatoes
- 8 oz bottle clam juice
- 6 oz can chopped clams
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2 cups half and half
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 pound medium shrimp, cut in half
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp hot pepper sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Bake bread according to package directions.
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add leeks, cook until very soft but not browned.
- Add potatoes and their seasoning packet to saucepan, cook 1 minute.
- Add clam juice and juice from can of clams.
- Stir in corn and half and half.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Whisk milk and cornstarch in cup.
- Once soup is simmering, stir in milk mixture, clams and shrimp, simmer until shrimp are white and chowder thickens slightly.
- Stir in parsley, pepper, and pepper sauce.
- Serve with bread.