Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a large, deep skillet saute the onion and bell pepper for about five minutes.
- Add the garlic, hot pepper and spices and cook, stirring, for another two minutes.
- Add the broth and coconut milk.
- When heated add the shrimp and green peas.
- Reduce the heat, cover and cook for another five minutes.
- In a small bowl combine the lime juice and cornstarch.
- Add to the shrimp mixture along with the cilantro.
- Cook stirring constantly until thickened.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over plain white rice.