Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 9 ounces artichoke hearts — quartered
- ⅔ pound shrimp, cooked — peeled
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives — chopped
- 1 whole egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon shallots — minced
- ½ cup canola oil
- pepper -- to taste
- ½ pound pasta shells — cooked
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- Place artichoke hearts and shrimp in large bowl.
- Combine vinegar, mustard, chives, egg yolk and shallots in food processor or blender. Purée.
- Gradually add oil in a thin stream while machine is running.
- Season to taste with pepper.
- Add cooked pasta to shrimp and artichokes.
- Pour dressing mixture over pasta, shrimp and artichokes and mix gently but thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours (can be made up to one day ahead to this point).
- Stir in sunflower seeds just before serving.