- 3 – 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- shrimp (preferrably peeled, tail off, deveined and par boiled for 5 minutes) or a #1 bag of salad shrimp, ready to use.
- 1 (28 oz) can peeled or crushed tomatoes
- 1 more clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper (a few dashes of each)
- a few splashes of white wine
- 5 oz of half and half (rich cream) or a heavy whipping cream
- Sauté olive oil, garlic and shrimp for 1½ minutes.
- Remove the shrimp and add the tomatoes, garlic, and parsley, salt and pepper,( a few dashes of each).
- Simmer tomato / parsley mixture for 10 minutes.
- Add a couple of splashes of white wine and simmer another few minutes.
- Add the half and half or heavy whipping cream and shrimp and cook for another 10–15 minutes.
- Cook angel hair pasta according to package (al dente), drain well.
- Serve the shrimp sauce over the angel hair pasta.
- Serve with garlic bread, tossed salad,green beans.