- Sauté olive oil, garlic and shrimp for 1½ minutes.
- Remove the shrimp and add the tomatoes, garlic, and parsley, salt and pepper,( a few dashes of each).
- Simmer tomato / parsley mixture for 10 minutes.
- Add a couple of splashes of white wine and simmer another few minutes.
- Add the half and half or heavy whipping cream and shrimp and cook for another 10–15 minutes.
- Cook angel hair pasta according to package (al dente), drain well.
- Serve the shrimp sauce over the angel hair pasta.
- Serve with garlic bread, tossed salad,green beans.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.