Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs (from Italian or French bread)
- 1/3 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, minced
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs large Shrimp, peeled, deveined
- lemon wedges, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
- Add 3 tablespoons oil or enough to moisten the crumbs.
- Arrange the Shrimp on a single layer on the baking sheet, curling each one into a circle.