Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook time: 10 - 30 Mins
Me and my Grandpa Make this all the time when I'm over there... I hope you all enjoy it! Just because it's vegetarian doesn't mean that it isn't good!!! You can replace the noodles with a baked potato or some rice and it comes out delicious!!!!!
- small bag of noodles
- ¼ cup cabbage
- vegetable oil
- 15 - 30 shrimp
- 1 tomato, cut into strips
- ½ zucchini, skinned
- 2 carrots, diced
- ½ cup of tomato sauce
- dried oregano, to taste
- ½ of a lemon, juiced
- lemon zest, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Start by heating a medium wok and put in enough vegetable oil to cover the bottom.
- Add carrots and zucchini, cook for a few minutes.
- Add tomato, cabbage and tomato sauce.
- Boil noodles until they are done.
- Add shrimp.
- Add herbs, vinegar, salt and pepper, and noodles.
- Serve warm.