Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from The Printey Estate sale. It was obtained it as part of the Family Collection from The Printey Estate in Forney, Texas in 2001.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
- ½ cup catsup
- 1 pound hamburger, browned and crumbled into spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups cooked shrimp
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- ½ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce