Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 cups chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons Louisiana hot sauce
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon garlic, diced
- 1 tablespoon Lea & Perrins worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 cups white wine, dry
- 2 lbs shrimp, chopped
- Put ingredients, except shrimp, in chicken stock.
- Bring to boil and then lower heat.
- Cover, and cook for 45 minutes.
- Add shrimp and simmer for 30 minutes more.
- You may wish to experiment with the amount of wine you use. 2 cups in the pot may be a bit much for some taste. If that is so, you may take the rest internally.