Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 2 pounds large, un-shelled raw shrimp
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 tablespoons cup olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup dry vermouth or white wine
- Defrost, peel and devein shrimp. Leave tail on, if desired.
- Rinse under cold running water, drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- Melt butter in shallow broiler pan.
- Add salad oil, 2 tablespoons parsley, garlic, salt, cayenne pepper and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Add shrimp and toss in butter mixture to coat well.
- Arrange in a single layer in pan.
- Broil 4-5 inches from heat 5 minutes.
- Turn and broil 5–10 minutes longer or until lightly brown.
- Remove shrimp to serving platter.
- Pour garlic mixture over all.
- Sprinkle with remaining chopped parsley.