Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Vaughan Estate in McKinney, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 mango
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 pound large shrimp
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1½ cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- mixed lettuce
- Puree peeled mango with lime juice and reserve.
- In a saucepan combine shrimp, stock, chili and hot sauce and cook until shrimp are done.
- Remove from heat then add tomatoes, pineapple and onion.
- Chill then arrange on lettuce and spoon mango dressing over it.