Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb cleaned Shrimp
- salt- 1/4 teasp
- pepper 1/4 teasp
- Sugar 1/4 teasp
- 1 teasp tomato ketchup
- 1 teasp mustard
- 1/2 teasp curry powder
- a few drops lemon or lime juice
- 1 cap Trinidad rum
- canned mandarine segments or pineapple pieces or mixed fruit, drained
- ( fresh or canned)
- 2 tablesps drained, canned Mushrooms, sliced
- lettuce- cleaned- to line individual serving container ( e.g.cocktail glass)
- wedge of lemon or lime
- Bring salted water to a rolling boil and dump all cleaned Shrimp in at once. When the water comes back to the boil the shrimps are cooked. Drain Shrimp.
- Mix Mayonnaise with all seasonings incl. rum
- Add Mushrooms, mandarine slices ( or other fruit)
- Line servin dish with cleaned lettuce and put Shrimp salad in
- Garnish with a wedge of lemon or lime , stuck to the rim of the glass