- 1 box elbow macaroni, cooked, drained & cooled
- 1/2 to 1 pound cooked Shrimp, peeled
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup catsup
- Hot sauce to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients.
- Using the remainder of the ingredients whisk together to make a dressing. Mix in with other ingredients.
- Allow to marinate in fridge a couple of hours for flavors to blend.