- 6 eggs
- 2 cans carnation evaporated milk
- 1 cup water
- 5 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 bag mixed vegetables
- 1 box of frozen Shrimp
- 1 medium Onion
- 1 tbs. garlic powder
- salt, pepper, Tabasco to taste
- Mince Onion finely. Mix all dry ingredients together. Chop shrimps coarsely, add onions and mixed vegetables. Add eggs and milk with dry ingredients until smooth batter.
- Add Shrimp, Onion and mix vegetables to batter. Batter should be thick enough that when it is dropped into hot oil it does not break apart (i.e. pancake batter).
- Heat oil for deep frying. Drop 1/3 cup of batter (about 2-3 tbs.) into hot oil and wait till golden brown and rises to the top.