Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sorry it took me so long, but here's the recipe as promised. :) Although, it's not a pressure cooker recipe. It serves 8 – 10 people as a side dish. :)
- Contributed by Lori at PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- 3 cups cooked shrimp (I use a 12 oz package of the small frozen shrimp)
- 1 cup diced celery
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped (reserve small amount for topping salad)
- ¼ cup sliced green onions (use onion and tops)
- ¼ cup chopped dill pickle
- 1 cup mayo or Miracle Whip
- 2 Tbsp chili sauce
- 2 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 x 8 oz box small shell pasta
- Cook pasta and set aside.
- Combine shrimp, celery, eggs, green onions, and dill pickle in a large bowl.
- Blend mayo, chili sauce, horseradish, and salt.
- Add mayo mixture to shrimp mixture; toss to coat.
- Add cooked pasta; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the top with reserved chopped eggs.
- Refrigerate and enjoy! :)