Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 12 oz package rotini pasta
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves pressed garlic
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 1-2 cups shrimp (½ lb.)
- 2 tsp dried parsley or ½ cup fresh parsley
- Heat olive oil over low heat.
- Add garlic and sauté lightly.
- Remove from heat and add parsley.
- Cook and drain pasta.
- Toss hot pasta with the oil, garlic, and parsley mixture.
- Add shrimp and toss.
- Lastly add the Parmesan cheese and toss.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy.