This recipe I liked prepared by lovely wife and name after her.
- ½ pound medium shrimp, peeled and divined
- 4 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- lemon wedges for garnish
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add shrimp, sauté until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir in diced garlic, black pepper and stir for 2 minutes.
- Toss in the coriander and stir for 1 minute.
- Serve over a plate and garnish with lemon wedges.
- Can be made 1 day ahead.
- Cover and keep chilled.