Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook time: 5 minutes
Serves: 4 persons
This recipe I liked prepared by lovely wife and name after her
- ½ pound medium shrimp, peeled and divined
- 4 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- lemon wedges for garnish
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add shrimp, sauté until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir in diced garlic, black pepper and stir for 2 minutes.
- Toss in the coriander and stir for 1 minute.
- Serve over a plate and garnish with lemon wedges.
- Can be made 1 day ahead.
- Cover and keep chilled.