Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Fisher Estate in Rockwall, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ pound linguine cooked
- 4 tablespoons grated asiago cheese
- Heat oil in a skillet then add shrimp and cook until just pink.
- Add garlic and basil then add the butter.
- Toss in cooked pasta then garnish with cheese.