Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cooking time: 1 hour
- Serves 4
- 2 pounds fresh large shrimp, cleaned
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 medium onion, minced
- ½ pound mushrooms (optional)
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 cup tomato juice
- Season shrimp with lemon juice and salt.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Clean mushrooms.
- Mix remaining ingredients together.
- Alternate shrimp and mushrooms on skewers; coat with mixture of remaining ingredients and arrange in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F, turning from time to time until shrimp are done and sauce dries up.
- Baste constantly.
- Serve hot.