Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings
- Source: Sharon Aweau
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing, divided
- 2 pounds uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 2 large onions
- 16 large fresh mushrooms
- 2 large green peppers, cut into 1½ inch pieces
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine ½ cup salad dressing and shrimp.
- Cut each onion into eight wedges.
- In another large resealable plastic bag, combine the vegetables and remaining dressing. Seal bags and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain bags and discard marinade.
- On eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the shrimp and vegetable.
- Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink.