Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings
- Source: Sharon Aweau
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing, divided
- 2 pounds uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 2 large onions
- 16 large fresh mushrooms
- 2 large green peppers, cut into 1½ inch pieces
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine ½ cup salad dressing and shrimp.
- Cut each onion into eight wedges.
- In another large resealable plastic bag, combine the vegetables and remaining dressing. Seal bags and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain bags and discard marinade.
- On eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the shrimp and vegetable.
- Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink.