Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. It was obtained when the family collection was purchased from the Burnett Estate in Terrell, Texas in 1981.
- 1 medium bell pepper, diced
- 8 medium white onion, diced
- 3 leafs sage
- 2 cups of rice
- 1 can tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 pounds dead shrimp, peeled
- ½ cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley