Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Peel and wash shrimp with lemon juice.
- Heat oil, in a pan.
- Mix curry powder, grind onion and garlic and add some water to produce a smooth paste.
- Add the paste to the hot oil and fry for approx 4 minutes.
- Add shrimp, salt and pepper.
- Fry until the shrimp are pint and there is no water.
- Next, add the coconut milk, (about 2 oz creamed coconut), and green mango.
- Then add about 1 cup of water, depending on the amount of gravy required.
- Cook for approx 10 minutes or until mango is soft.