Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 3 servings
- ½ pound shrimp, peeled
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground pepper, or to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup prepared cocktail sauce
- ½ tablespoon cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- ½ jalapeno, seeded and minced
- Season the shrimp with the salt, pepper and cumin.
- Heat the oil in a saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Saute the shrimp for 2 minutes on each side, or until cooked.
- Chill the shrimp for 20 minutes.
- While the shrimp are cooling, combine the cocktail sauce, cilantro, lime juice and jalapeno in a small serving bowl.
- Arrange the shrimp around the cocktail sauce and serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 119 | Fat 3 g | Carbs 9 g | Sodium 856 Mg | Fiber 1g