Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 whole-wheat pita breads
- 4 cups washed ready-to-eat romaine lettuce
- 6 oz peeled cooked medium shrimp
- 2 tbsp Caesar salad dressing
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 300°F.
- Place lettuce and shrimp in a bowl and toss with dressing.
- Place pita bread in oven.
- Divide salad between 2 plates.
- Sprinkle Parmesan on top and add pepper.
- Serve with warm pita bread.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (½ of recipe):
- 337 Calories | 12g fat | 172 mg cholesterol | 517 mg sodium | 33g carbs | 2g dietary fiber | 4g sugars | 27g protein
- Diabetic exchanges: 2 starch | 3 very lean meat | 1½ fat