Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 large onion
- ½ cup peanut oil
- 2 pounds large or jumbo shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into thin slices
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- juice of 1 lemon (3 tablespoons)
- ½ cup chicken broth
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and sauté the onion until transparent.
- Add the shrimp and cucumber, stir, and simmer 2 minutes.
- Add the salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Stir; add the broth and cook until the shrimp are done and the sauce thickens a little.
- Serve over white rice.