Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Seafood Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 1½ lbs cooked shrimp (3 lbs. raw)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- 1 large can sliced mushrooms and juice
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can Campbell's tomato soup (as is)
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Sauté celery, onions and green pepper in butter until clear (not brown).
- Combine all ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Save ⅓ of cheese to sprinkle on top.
- Bake in casserole dish in pre-heated 325°F oven for 40–45 minutes.