Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe courtesy of Paula Deen
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 6 large Idaho potatoes
- vegetable oil, for coating
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese, plus more for sprinkling
- 2 cups grated Monterey jack
- 2 cups sour cream
- salt and pepper
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and saut?ed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Begin by washing potatoes, drying them, and gently pricking them with a fork on the sides.
- Coat each potato with vegetable oil, place on foil covered pan, and bake for approximately 1 hour.
- Place the butter in a large bowl.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and slice each potato in half.
- Gently scoop out the potato and place in the bowl.
- Using a mixer on high, mix the potatoes,butter, sour cream, salt, and pepper.
- Fold the shrimp and both cheeses into the mixture.
- Gently stuff the mixture back into the potato shells, making sure not to break them.
- Pile the mixture as high as you can on top of the potato shells.
- Sprinkle each potato with cheese and paprika for color.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20 to 30 minutes until browned on top.