- 6¼ oz. package fried rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 12 ounces frozen raw peeled shrimp, thawed
- 8 ounces sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 6 ounces frozen pea pods, thawed
- Prepare rice according to package directions, simmering 15 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and set aside and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, heat oil over high heat.
- Add green onion, garlic and ginger then cook 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and continue to cook 2 minutes.
- Add water chestnuts and prepared rice, then continue to cook 2 minutes.
- Add pea pods and continue to cook 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.