Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Set Pasta water to boil.
- Cook the Shrimp as per instructions on package. Do not overcook.
- Remove from heat, drain and allow to cool.
- Prepare radishes and scallions.
- Meanwhile, cook the Pasta.
- Drain when al dente.
- Rinse with cold water to stop cooking process and prevent from sticking.
- Drain again.
- Place the Pasta in a large serving bowl.
- Mix in the Mayonnaise, the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and toss, mixing well.
- Sprinkle with a dash of cayenne pepper, or if you prefer Tabasco sauce.
- Place in refrigerator for an hour or more.
- Serve cold.