Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 1 envelope vegetable with noodles soup mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 1 can kidney beans, drained (16 oz)
- 1 can whole kernel corn, with liquid (16 oz)
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Warm slow cooking pot with hot tap water.
- In pot, stir dry soup mix into very hot water.
- Add onions, carrots, tomato sauce, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 yours.
- Turn control to high; add beans and corn.
- Cover and cook on high for about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.