- Cut the cheese into five equal slices and place into butter-lined (earthenware) bowls.
- Top with tomato slices, pepper rings and so me butter, bake in a hot oven some 5-6 minutes.
- Break an egg a top of each bowl and add the remaining butter with pepper and paprika.
- Bake until a crust is formed.
- Serve hot, garnished with slices of tomato, parsley and a chilli, as desired.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.