Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Netherlands had many Oriental colonies in the 17th century. It imported many spices from places like Indonesia and India. It is not surprising they used these spices in their kitchen. The shoarma aka pita mix should enable you to make real shoarma.
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon