Shoarma idea for 4. Use for barbecues, marinades and so on.
- approx 1 lb pork, lamb or chicken, cut in strips
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 or 2 teaspoons of the Shoarma Spice Mix
- salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together and leave for a few hours or overnight.
- If you like add some chopped onion, crushed garlic, chopped chili pepper and a chopped sweet pepper to the meat mix.
- Fry or grill this until done.
- Serve in a wrap or pita bread with a mayonnaise sauce, tzatziki or try some yoghurt chutney and add some finely chopped cucumber to it.