Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shoarma idea for 4. Use for barbecues, marinades and so on.
- approx 1 lb pork, lamb or chicken, cut in strips
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 or 2 teaspoons of the Shoarma Spice Mix
- salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together and leave for a few hours or overnight.
- If you like add some chopped onion, crushed garlic, chopped chili pepper and a chopped sweet pepper to the meat mix.
- Fry or grill this until done.
- Serve in a wrap or pita bread with a mayonnaise sauce, tzatziki or try some yoghurt chutney and add some finely chopped cucumber to it.