Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Grilled marinated chicken on a skewer.
- This recipe is for 6
- 2 kg whole chicken
- 50 g lemon juice
- 75 g oil
- 20 g garlic
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1 dash chopped fresh oregano
- 300 g mushrooms
- 200 g sliced eggplant
- 100 g sliced bell pepper
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 6 whole tomatoes (medium)
- 24 tbsp tomato sauce
- 50 g cooking oil for grill
- 2 tsp mustard
- Remove the bone and skin from chicken, cut the chicken into cubes, marinate with lemon juice, crushed garlic, oil, oregano, mustard, salt, pepper and white wine.
- Keep them in refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Insert 4 marinated chicken cubes on bamboo sticks (or skewers).
- Grill them on a grill or on a charcoal grill.
- Serving guidelines: pour 4 tablespoons of tomato sauce on a dinner plate, top with one cup of cooked rice.
- Arrange 2 grilled shish taouq around the rice.
- Garnish with grilled slice of eggplant, 2 pieces grilled mushrooms, grilled tomatoes and grilled slice of bell pepper.