- 2 pounds beef cubes (or 3 pounds lamb, cut into cubes)
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 ⅛ teaspoons ground cloves
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- onion wedges
- olive oil cooking spray
- Prepare the grill. Combine ingredients, cumin through garlic in a dish or plastic bag. Spray the meat cubes with olive oil spray or brush lightly with the olive oil.
- Toss the meat cubes in the rub, either in the plastic bag or roll the cubes in the dish.
- Let the meat age in the refrigerator for up to 20 minutes.
- Thread the meat cubes and onion wedges onto skewers alternately. Grill kebabs on the grill rack for 4–5 minutes on each side, or until the meat reaches the desired degree of doneness. Serve hot.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 3 skewers per plate