Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cloves garlic
- 60 ml lemon juice
- 2 ml salt
- 25 ml olive oil
- 250 g lamb, chicken or beef, cut into cubes
- 1 large green pepper, cut into squares
- 2 tomatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- Crush garlic with the flat of a knife.
- In a small bowl, mash garlic and salt until it forms a paste.
- Add lemon juice and oil. Stir.
- Add lamb and marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Thread lamb onto skewers, alternating with pepper squares, tomato cubes, and onion wedges.
- Grill the kebabs, turning the skewers so that all sides are cooked.