Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Grilled Shish Kabab
- 64 oz cubed lamb meat (5 cm)
- 6 small firm red tomatoes sliced
- 16 oz lard, chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 7 small onions, peeled and halved
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 medium green bell peppers, chopped into medium pieces
- ½ cup finely chopped parsley
- Mix meat with onion, spices, salt, lard, parsley, and oil.
- Place in refrigerator for 4 hours tossing occasionally.
- Meanwhile prepare charcoal.
- Thread meat, onion, tomatoes, bell peppers onto skewers, alternating the ingredients.
- Grill over hot coals.
- Turning several times until tender and browned, about 8 minutes.
- Serve hot with salads and appetizers.
If you use bamboo skewers, soak in water for 1 hour before using to keep the exposed portions from burning.