Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tomato and mint salad. Delicious Iranian-style salad. Easy to throw together, goes well with kebabs, kofta, anything really. Prep time includes refrigeration time.
- 1 large ripe tomato, seeded and diced (about ¾ cup)
- ½ cucumber, seeded and diced (about ½ cup)
- 2 tablespoons minced red onions
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 1 teaspoon dried mint or 10 leaves fresh mint, finely chopped,about
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Toss together and refrigerate ½ hour to blend flavors.