- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large nonstick, ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add shallots and cook, stirring often, until beginning to soften, about 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, savory, ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper; stir often, until mushrooms release juices, 5 to 6 minutes.
- In bowl, whisk eggs until frothy.
- Stir in cheese and remaining salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs over mushrooms in skillet, tilting pan to spread evenly.
- Cook without disturbing until about ¼ inch around outer edge is set.
- With a spatula, lift some egg mixture from sides of pan, tipping pan to allow uncooked egg flow to pan bottom.
- Place skillet in oven and bake 18 minutes.
- Invert frittata onto large serving plate.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Cut into wedges; serve warm.