Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Yields: 12 Servings
- 3 cups (about 12 oz.) sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbs. dry sherry
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 drops bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped, shelled California pistachios
- crackers or vegetable slices
- Combine cheese, sherry, mustard and hot pepper sauce in a mixer bowl; beat until thoroughly combined.
- Chill about 30 minutes or until firm enough to handle. Form into balls, roll in pistachios. Serve with crackers or vegetables.