Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 medium onion
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp butter
- 8 potatoes, whipped (about 4 cups) - see note
- 2 cans of corn (or any vegetable)
- ½ cup grated cheese
- bread crumbs
- Sauté onion and green pepper in butter.
- Add ground beef and stir until browned.
- In greased casserole dish, layer meat and vegetables.
- Place mashed potatoes on top.
- Top potatoes with shredded cheese and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 325°F for about 30 minutes or until heated through.
- This is best prepared the day before; the flavor is better.