- 4 large tomatoes, cubed
- 3 mild green chilies, seeded and minced, or 1 green bell pepper, seeded and minced
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 10 sprigs fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 5 small radishes, optional, for garnish
- 8 to 10 black olives, optional, for garnish
- Mix together the tomatoes, chilies, scallions, cucumber and parsley in a large bowl.
- Beat together the olive oil, lemon juice and vinegar in a second bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Dress the salad.
- Peel the radishes, if using, in strips, and garnish the salad with radishes and black olives, if desired.