- Melt butter in a 4 qt pot.
- Break vermicelli into 3" pieces.
- Over low heat stir vermicelli into butter until it turns light brown.
- Pour in the milk and stir over medium heat until it boils.
- Put in the raisins, almonds and sugar.
- Continue to cook under low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add whipping cream and continue to cook for a couple of minutes.
- Remove from heat and, when cool, chill in the refrigerator before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.