Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 ½ cups of self-raising flour
- ¼ tspn salt
- 1 cup chopped liver (if you don't have chopped liver, use small dog biscuits)
- ½ water (you can add chicken stock for extra taste)
- ½ milk
- 30g butter (or margarine)
- Just boil the liver until it is grey and a rubbery consistency.
- Or if you have a microwave, cook it on high for about 8 mins.
- Chop it up into small pieces and when cool put the pieces into a number of airtight bags and store in the fridge.
- Use liver pieces as treats when training
- Sift flour and salt into a bowl, rub in butter.
- Add chopped liver.
- Use a knife to stir in milk and enough water to mix to a sticky dough.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface, knead quickly and lightly until dough is smooth.
- Press dough out evenly to about 2 cm and cut into rounds.
- Place on prepared tray and bake in very hot over for 15 minutes.
Makes about 16-18.
Contributed by: Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!