- ½ bucket of shellfish (cockles, mussels)
- 2 cups of coconut cream
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 piece of crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon of crushed coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Split open shellfish and clean them in their half-shells before placing in a pot.
- Pour coconut cream over the shellfish and cook for 10 minutes.
- Fry onion, garlic, coriander leaves in oil.
- Pour this over the shellfish and cook gently for 10–20 minutes or until the liquid starts to boil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.