- 1.5 cups milk powder
- ⅔ cup salt
- ¼ tsp rose pedals
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp scented oil
- ½ tsp cardamom
- ¼ cup pistachio nuts, chopped
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- In a saucepan, cook milk, sugar, corn syrup and salt over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar dissolves.
- Cook to 240°F on a candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat.
- Add butter.
- Cool mixture to 120°F without stirring.
- Add cardamom, beating vigorously until candy is thick and no longer glossy.
- Quickly stir in nuts.
- Spread mixture into a buttered pan.
- Let stand until firm.
- Cut into squares.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.