Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Mincare de somn cu rosii
- 2 lbs / 1 kg sheatfish
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 big onion
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 3 – 4 juniper berries
- 1 bay leaf
- Clean and wash the fish, cut into pieces, salt and let sit for a half hour.
- Fry the finely chopped onion in oil until yellow, add ½ teaspoon flour, salt, sugar, juniper berries, bay leaf and the boiled and strained tomatoes.
- Let boil for a few minutes and remove from heat.
- Dredge the pieces with flour and fry on both sides.
- Then place in the pan with the sauce and bake in the oven until the liquid is reduced.