- Wash and cut the lamb into 1" cubes, place in a large pan and add salt, pepper, sliced onions, vinegar, lemon and /or lime juice (100 g potato vodka optional) and mix.
- Place pan, covered, in refrigerator for 2 – 3 hours or overnight.
- Skewer the lamb on spits, alternating them with sliced onions.
- Brown the shashlyk on hot charcoals and turn frequently for 15 – 20 minutes so the lamb is evenly done.
- Before serving, place shashlyk (with or without spits) on a plate and pour oil (melted butter) and chopped green onions over lamb.
- Serve with cucumbers, sliced lemons and sliced tomatoes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.