Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Also called shishche.
- 1 kg pork shoulder
- 100 ml vodka
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- pieces of onion
- red or green pepper
- some baby mushroom
- The secret of the shashlik is that the meat should soak in a marinade for at least 3 hours.
- Mix the honey, mustard, vodka, salt and pepper in a deep bowl and soak the meat pieces into it.
- Leave the bowl in the refrigerator.
- After that arrange them on wooden or metal skewers and put some pieces of bacon, sausage, pepper, onion, mushrooms, cucumber, according to your preference, between the pieces of meat.
- Grill it on a barbecue.
- Serve it with potato and other salads!.